Что даст вам этот курс
Besides developing the browser front-end, we will also use the NodeJS server platform and its environment. We will study the popular Angular framework with the reactive capabilities of RxJS, as well as web apps development libraries like ReactJS and Redux. We will also go through such modern approaches to UI development as Polymer and Vue, which is gaining popularity.
We will compile projects for production using Webpack, store data in MongoDB, use the TDD approach, and write texts in various frameworks and levels.After finishing the course, the student will:
- Be able to use design patterns (Event Loop, Flux, Immutable, Virtual DOM, Dependency Injection, Observables)
- Know approaches for designing, organizing, monitoring, and testing server- and client-side applications
- Choose the right tools for their projects
- Test their projects with unit tests on different levels
- Create web applications using modern technologies
The project can be completed in one month, although sometimes, the programming and development take more time. While writing the project code, the programmer can receive consultations from the teachers.
Example project topics:
- Task Runner for creating part of a Continuous Integration cycle.
- Recipe Roulette for managing and recommending recipes.